Friday, September 4, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Well........TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! We have our u/s at 2pm today....right now it is 5:48am and I could not sleep LOL. We had a great day yesterday, we finally got the furniture that I posted about last post. It is beautiful!!! N and I stayed up until after midnight assembling the crib and getting the room straight, tonight we are having everyone over to announce the gender of baby!!! My biggest fear is that baby won't cooperate and that we won't be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl, but I am trying not to dwell on it :) I am just excited to finally be able to watch baby move and see how big it has grown!!! Oh well, just wanted to post an update!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice..I was so-o-o-o hoping that I could get a sneak peek...but NO!!! So we'll be there in a minute for the GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT!! We love you no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete